Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Welcome Fellow Buell Enthusiasts

Hello everyone out there. I would like to start things off with a short introduction.  My name is Matthew and Ive been riding for a few years now. I really enjoy Buells and I was sad when they were closed down. I decided to make this blog to help all the Buellers out there to communicate and interact with one another. Now that we have a place to post information and comments on we can organize events and meetings. It is my hope that we can organize a large motorcycle meet with each other and many other bikes groups. Perhaps we can get with the 702sportbikes.com guys and arrange a meeting through them. Please comment and introduce yourselfs and let me know what kind of bikes your riding or wish to ride. Thanks!

2 comments:

  1. This is a pretty narrow focus. Why aren't the Buells made anymore? Do you have any idea how many might be in the LV area? Maybe you can print up little "business cards" with your URL and hand them out to anyone you see riding another Buell. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Buell was closed down due to the poor state of our economy at the time. They have since come back as a racing only company that will someday produce street legal bikes again.

    ReplyDelete